Thursday, November 1, 2007

Doctor Day



Well, Benjamin was 4 months old this past Tuesday. We can hardly believe how fast time has flown. He had his 4 month check up and weighed in at 16 lbs even and 25.75 inches. He is getting to be such a big boy. The doctor told me that we are getting into the time that should almost be illegal because it's so much fun. I totally agree! He is just getting more and more personality every day.
He is also getting more and more active. We have our changing station set up on the floor for lack of a better place to put it. Since we use cloth diapers and wipes, I just keep a bowl of water by the changing pad for wetting the wipes. This week, I set Benjamin in his room on the floor (across the room from the changing area) and went to change some laundry and a couple other quick things. When I came back to the room, I heard splashing. Benjamin had managed to scoot on his back to the changing area and had used his feet to tip the bowl of water. I just had to laugh. He was having a grand time! But I will be leaving the bowl empty on the floor from now on.

2 comments:

Joel said...

Benjamin is soooo cute. I can't wait until Christmas when we get to see you guys

Rachel said...

I love the hat!! He is too cute...it should be illegal:)