Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter

This past year has been such an exciting year of firsts. Each time we come to a holiday, I am reminded that it is Benjamin's first holiday and that last year at this time, we didn't even know of his existence. God has been so good to us. So our next holiday is Easter and what an important holiday! I have been thinking lately of the amazing gift we have been given in Jesus and am overwhelmed that God deems it just to call me His own child because He sees me through the blood of Jesus. I am also a bit overwhelmed at times with how to teach Benjamin that. Matt and I truly want Benjamin to understand the gift we have been given and to know that God desires relationship with Him. Please pray that even as he is so young we would live out our relationship with God so that Benjamin can see and that we will be wise in teaching him.

HE IS RISEN! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

No comments: