Sunday, December 19, 2010

Benjamin Funnies

This morning Benjamin came to our door at 5am and asked us if we were going to get up. We of course told him no and that it was not morning and he needed to go back to bed. He does this quite often, although not usually quite that early, and many times does not go back to sleep, so I was a little nervous. He was up again at 6:30 to use the bathroom and again, I was shocked that he went back to bed. Finally at 8:30 (yes that's what I said) Matt and I both woke up for good and lay in bed wondering if it could possibly be true that Ben was still asleep. He set quite the record when he finally woke up at 9am. Yay for us! :)

But the best part was that the first words out of his mouth were "I closed my eyes and it worked! I went to sleep." Awesome!!

1 comment:

Julia & Company said...

That's great! Ours get up between 5am and 6am, but they stay up!