Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas is Almost Here!

It's four days until Christmas and my mind is already going into break mode. Matt gets 11 days off including the weekends! Makes me feel like I'm in school again and going on Christmas bread. Needless to say, I should be cleaning and cooking and folding laundry to get prepared for our time as a family and then our travels to be with extended family. Not to mention wrapping presents! But I'm blogging instead. Hehe!

I'm done with my Christmas baking for the year, other than a bit of peppermint bark I've got in the works, but I just had to share these pictures of Benjamin helping out with and then enjoying some goodies last week. He was a great helper, even if I did have to separate all the sugar cookies he decorated from the rest. There was just an awful lot of finger licking going on! But that's what makes it so much fun.



 Stacking up the chocolate to get it ready for the fudge
 Sampling the sugar cookies. Yum!

 Matt's work Christmas party has a Santa every year and the little kids get gifts. Ben wouldn't sit on his lap, but was happy to stand next to him. :-)
After dinner at the Christmas party, all the kids went up on risers and sang Jingle Bells using their parents' car keys. It was pretty cute!


Merry Christmas!!

No comments: