Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful!

Yesterday was a beautiful day and we took full advantage and walked a couple miles to a nearby park. Ben was an amazingly helpful big brother as he helped me get things together for our time there. I kind of forgot how many things you have to take with you when you have a baby. Spring is super early this year and the air smells like blossoming trees and the pinks, purples and whites are stunning. It was a great day to be out. I feel like every day reminds me of things to be thankful for.

Thankful to be out on a walk with two sons.
Thankful that Elijah was born during the mildest winter I ever remember in Indiana
Thankful for Ben and for the sweet, smart, funny, helpful, outgoing, spirited boy he is.

Thankful to get to stay home with my boys.
Thankful to be out on a walk with Elijah in my Kozy Carrier that I had begun to wonder if I would ever get to use again.
Thankful for toothless smiles.

Thankful that this has to be short because I need to go nurse my sweet little baby.

No comments: