Friday, May 2, 2008

When the House is too Quiet...

Benjamin's new favorite hang out is the bathroom. There are just so many entertaining things in there. His most recent entertainment being the toilet paper. At first he was content to bang on the side of the tub and the top of the toilet, but now he has moved on to more exciting things like rolling out half a roll of toilet paper. Not only is it entertaining, but it is apparently a delicacy as well. Sometimes he rolls a bunch out and stuffs his mouth full of it. I was telling my mom about this the other day and she asked if I had taken any pictures. Sadly I have not taken any pictures of the mouth full of toilet paper, but here are a few I got yesterday when I caught him in the act of rolling out the roll. :)
Of course, when he saw the flash, he thought he was doing something wonderful and came toward me with a great big grin!

No comments: