Friday, June 13, 2008

Indiana Travels

Life has been pretty crazy around here with lots of traveling. Benjamin has become quite a good little traveler. On May 31, I traveled with Benjamin to Indiana for my brother Will's graduation from high school. Matt had to work, so he stayed here and I braved flying with Benjamin alone. He actually did very well, despite having gotten up at 4:30 in the morning. We had a great time seeing my family and Benjamin got constant attention. After staying a few days with my family, Benjamin and I went to Fort Wayne to stay with my sister Rachel and her husband Craig for a few days. It was a fun visit and we enjoyed some cooler summer weather.
My brother giving a speech during his graduation
Benjamin loved his Uncle Craig and had fun trying to walk

In the pool with Aunt Esther
Swimming with Mommy
Going out to Wendy's with Aunt Rachel
Chillin' out in the car



No comments: