Friday, November 21, 2008

Fun with Benjamin

We have been blessed to have my mom here the past couple of weeks and it's been so fun watching Benjamin get to know his grandma Anderson. He's been such a trooper as we have tried to get him back in the routine of being home. My mom and I took Benjamin to the bookstore and the mall this week and while we were there, Benjamin decided to try undressing himself. He managed to get his shirt about half-way off and determined that it would stay that way no matter how many times I fixed it. I was really wishing I had my camera. He decided to do a repeat performance for me at dinner that night, so I got a couple. By dinner his shirt was wet from spilled water, so we got the spiked look as well. Perhaps he was trying to be a baby trendsetter.
Helping me with laundry
Helping Grandma eat dinner
Playing with Grandma's hat
Posing with his new look

No comments: