Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthday Party Number Two for the Two Year Old

While we were in Indiana this past week, we had a second birthday celebration for Benjamin with our families. My whole family was there, as well as Matt's parents and his Aunt Connie. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family! Benjamin loves his grandparents and aunts and uncles and routinely names them all off. I know he's talking about grandpa and grandma Davis when he mentions water towers (a word they taught him when we were there in May) and I know he's talking about my parents when he also lists off all my brothers and sisters. It's so fun to watch him learning!


Party Time!
This was the sweet face he made before breaking into tears as 15 people sang to him. Guess it was a little overwhelming.
Blow hard!
Beka helping Benjamin look like a birthday boy before he opened his gifts
Opening his favorite toy of the moment. Cars!!!
John and Benjamin loved playing cars together
My mom enjoying holding sweet Stephen

No comments: