Friday, January 29, 2010

Keeping Warm?

It's been unusually cold here in Texas this January. It started off super cold, then teased us with some beautiful 70 degree days. Now it's back to pretty cold. We set our heat to comfortable and then got our electric bill, so I've been suffering at 66. Brrrr. I know for some that's not bad, but for this hothouse flower, it's cold. So, I have some warm fuzzy socks just for the occasion and Benjamin loves them. In fact, he loves them so much and thinks they are so warm, that he figures he doesn't need anything else. So, it's 66 degrees and he's running around in my green striped socks, warm as toast. Crazy Boy!

2 comments:

Just Believing said...

Love those socks! I ove how happy he looks to with that big ol' smile :)

Lauren Christine said...

Too cute! :)