Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ABC Time!

Benjamin has started singing his ABC's this week and I love it! He's getting to be such a big boy! I tried to catch him on video, but he loves to be up close and personal and be able to see the screen, so I had to turn the screen around just to get him in front and not behind the camera. Thus the lack of centeredness. (is that a word?)


And here is the second attempt of the day to get him to sing his ABC's. Matt didn't know I had done a video this morning, so it was funny that we both thought of trying to capture it at different times on the same day. Benjamin decided that he had had enough of the boring videos by take two though and decided watching himself on the camera screen while he got silly was way more fun. I have to say I agree. I have laughed more watching it that I've laughed in a long time. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have!

No comments: