Monday, February 9, 2009

Pictures

Finally here are the promised pictures. We had a beautiful weekend this past weekend and we took Benjamin to the park and had a family picnic. He loves slides of all kinds and is quite brave when it comes to going down the big ones alone. I love February in Texas. Today it's in the mid 70s and just delightful. But before you get to jealous, just remember that come June, it will be so steaming hot outside that we will be wishing for some cooler air. :)






I saw this picture and it made me sad because his face looks so grown up already.
One of his favorite past-times
Love this face!

2 comments:

ChristaD said...

The pictures are super cute. My goodness though, Benjamin is getting so big. I can't believe it. It scares me to think how soon I will have two of my own here. Well I am glad you guys are having fun. Can't wait to see you again soon.

Joel said...

Haha! Nice weather. You guys can just come visit us in June to get a break from the heat! :P VERY cute pics