Monday, December 22, 2008

Family Time!

First off, I just realized that this is my 100th post on this blog. When I started this a little over a year ago, I wasn't sure it was something I would keep up with, but it's become almost a hobby and I love it! Now for the post! :)

This past weekend was the first we have had in a long time that wasn't packed full of activity. We thoroughly enjoyed having time to play and relax as a family. Matt and I both got to read books for fun, which we haven't gotten time to do in a while, and we had a blast playing with Benjamin. He is becoming more of a daddy's boy all the time and I love watching them play. I remember watching the way Matt interacted with my siblings even before we started officially dating and thinking he would make a great dad someday. So now I get the blessing of watching him be just that to our little Benjamin. God is good!

Here are a few fun pictures:



Our Little Christmas Present!
Flying high with daddy
Silly boys!
The face of pure delight as he lands in daddy's arms
Piggy back rides with mommy
More silliness
Just looking handsome!
Helping daddy wrap mommy's present
Proving to Aunt Rachel and I'm not always happy. :)

1 comment:

Raul and Catie said...

you guys are cute :) I love the video, too!